Deadline: October 20, 2021
Applications are open for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021. Are you a Nigeria and a graduate who have graduated not earlier than 2017? then opportunity is for you.
The programme will serve all citizens of Nigerian which includes from the North to South and East to West, ensuring that organisations and youth from all part of Nigeria can participate.
Also, it is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme.
In addition, the programme will help to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills.
- Selected fellows will be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisation.
- Selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend from the the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP).
- 3 clear pathways is available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship, they includes:
- High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
- Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
- With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience. exposure and a formidable alumni network which can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
- Open to all Nigerian citizens.
- The programme is open to fresh graduate with Bachelor’s Degree from any discipline and who have graduated not earlier than 2017 at the time of the application.
- Applicants must be at most 30 years old at the time of the application
- The applicants must not currently engaged in any employment.
- The applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps or have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- The applicants must have interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- The applicants must have interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- The applicants must have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- The applicants must have good verbal and written communication skills.
For more information visit: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme