Deadline: August 31, 2021
Applications are open for the Social Enterprise World Forum Bursary 2021. This is an opportunity to join SEWF 2021 that will connect with thousands of leading social entrepreneurs, access world-class content and be part of the world’s largest social enterprise conversation.
Meanwhile, SEWF is the leading organisation for the global social enterprise movement. Our vision is to create a new global impact economy. There are limited tickets available and tickets are designated for people that genuinely cannot afford the standard registration fees.
Furthermore, it is designed by and for social enterprises, this is the event for the global social enterprise community. SEWF 2021 will champion the potential of social enterprises – small and large, rural and urban – to bring about inclusive and sustainable economic development.
Finally, SEWF is working to build up a bursary fund as they recognise that these are extremely difficult times for much of the social enterprise community.
- There will access to expert-led masterclasses with five streams: leadership and wellbeing, finance and funding, storytelling and campaigning, business tools and strategies and introduction to social enterprise.
- Selected applicants will have networking option with peers, leading young change-maFinad experts from the world’s leading youth networks.
- One-to-one session will be book for individual and their team (up to four others) with a Masterclass leader to get feedback or advice on a specific aspect of your work.
- Firstly, applicants must represent a social enterprise (leader, practitioner, board member).
- Applicants must have experienced a significant loss in income of 50%
- Lastly, applicants must be based in a low income, lower middle income or conflict affected country (as defined by World Bank Atlas at June 2020).
In conclusion, all eligible applicants that are interested should apply for the event. The event will be in English with French interpretation and closed captioning. Other languages to be confirmed.
Limited places are available and bookings will open to registered participants in August.
For more information visit: SEWF