Applications are open for the Chinmark Group Flagship Hotel – The Chinmark Paradise job vacancies. The recruitment is open for those interested to work at the Chinmark Group. It is full – time job and no relocation allowance to interested candidates.
Chinmark Group is a global conglomerate made up of subsidiaries that provide an opportunity to touch lives via the services she provides. We are interested in delivering excellence, quality, and speedy services for customer satisfaction while consistently being transparent, expanding our client base and international legacy.
Chinmark Group is recruiting for its Flagship Hotel – The Chinmark Paradise, in the heart of the coal city-Enugu State.
Chinmark Paradise consists of suites complete with air conditioning and free high-speed wireless Internet, deluxe and state of the art facilities, you can work, relax, dine and unwind here.
You have heard the line before – “our people are our most valuable asset” well you’d better believe it.
We are looking for Exceptional and Experienced Individuals to fill these vacancies:
- Hotel Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- Guest Relation Officers
- IT Manager
- The Accountant/Cashier
- Guest Service Drivers
- Head Porter
- Door Man
- House Keeping Supervisor
- Head Steward
- Assistant Head Steward
- Head Laundry Man
- Linen Attendant
- Purchasing Manager
- Store Attendants
- Chef de Partie
- Continental Chef
- Commis Chefs
- Bar Manager
- Bar Attendants
- Gym Manager
- Fitness Instructors
- Restaurant Operations Manager
- Spa Manager
- Massage Specialist/Masseuse
- Hotel Pool Attendant
- Hotel Marketing Manager
- Marketing Officers
- Candidates must possess 2 to 3 years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Work experience from the hospitality industry will be an added advantage – Required.
- Work Experience would be verified.
- Candidates must be between 26 and 40 years of age and possess a good University or degree or Higher National Diploma in Social Sciences, Humanities, Sciences etc – Required.
- Candidates must have a professional relevant certifications where applicable – Required.
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills – Required.
- Candidates must have strong organisational skills and attention to detail – Desirable.
- Candidates must have the ability to work effectively with tight deadlines – Required.
- Applicants must reside in Enugu – Required.
Chinmark Group’s recruitment process for these positions will be on a rolling basis and while we thank all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Chinmark Group reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when suitable candidates are selected.
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in only one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the Title of the Position Applied for in the Subject Line of the Email.
For more information visit: Chinmark Group