Deadline: November 1, 2021
Applications are open for the Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022. The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship at IE was set up to remove financial barriers to education for high-potential individuals from Norway and Africa, helping them unleash their innovative business vision. Founded by Christen Sveaas, Kistefos
AS is an investment company with a rich history in pursuing philanthropic projects committed to public service and academic development.
This generous donation is the most recent installment in IE Foundation’s Talent without Borders scholarship program, which awards scholarships to students from over 90 countries every
year. The program was founded on the firm belief that talented individuals should have access to education, regardless of their socio-economic background.
Masters Scholarship Programme
- Master in management
- Master in business analytics and big data
- Master in international relations
- Master in finance
- Master in computer science & business technology
- Master in digital business & innovation
- Master in international development
- Master in customer experience &
- With 46 scholarships available over a period of 4 years, 24 will be awarded to students from Ethiopia, Liberia and South Africa, with the remaining 22 destined for individuals from Norway.
- There are both full and partial scholarships available, including room and board for Master’s programs focused on technology, business and developmenst.
- Students accepted into one of the programs listed below, are awarded scholarships based on financial need and cover up to 100% of tuition and living expenses (living expenses package included):
- This initiative is open to candidates from Ethiopia, Liberia and South Africa who demonstrate academic excellence, strong leadership capabilities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- We’re looking for candidates who are seeking a dynamic, global experience, and are passionate about using their insights to positively impact their home countries after graduation.
For MASTER students, the criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must be a national of Liberia, Ethiopia or South Africa.
- Candidates must have an outstanding academic record, with a minimum GPA of 75/100.
- Candidates should demonstrate outstanding achievements in their personal and professional lives that have had an impact on their country or community.
- Candidates should demonstrate an international outlook, leadership
qualities and a vision to better their home country.
- Candidates should be able to proven financial need (preference given).
Scholarship Application Deadline Fall Intake: May 1st
Scholarship Application Deadline Spring Intake: November 1st
- First selection of candidates by IE Financial Aid
- Presentation & selection of finalists in each category
- Selection of winners by Kistefos, IE Foundation & IE Financial Aid
To find out more about our selection process, please visit http://www.ie.edu/financial-aid
At IE, we work hard to make sure that high-potential individuals have access to world-class education. Our IE Financial Aid Office will help you understand the different financing and scholarship
options available, and guide you through the application process. Find out more about our financial aid options at: http://www.ie.edu/financial-aid
The admissions process for MASTER applicants is as follows:
- Online Application.
- Entrance Exam: Students are required to take either
the GMAT, GRE or IEGAT (IE Test).
- Personal Interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with the Admissions Team.
- Admission Committee Final Decision: Candidates will
receive the final decision within one to three weeks.
IE University provides separate platforms for scholarship applicants depending on the level of studies to be pursued.
Listed below are the different study levels offered at IE University to help you access the correct scholarship application platform for your intended program.
For more information visit: Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship