Deadline: August 20, 2021
Applications are open for the Global Online Youth Education Summit 2021. Nelson Mandela once said, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”. Accordingly, providing quality education for all stands very crucial in every nation of the world. A greater number of students in India are deprived of a proper education because of different circumstances. Holding onto these thoughts adventure of Akanksha has embarked with a group of friends aiming to create a platform for passionate young minds to explore their inner self, discover hidden talents and enrich their journey towards a glorious future.
Today the team has more than 130 youths working towards the same cause reaching 17000+ youths across the globe.
Even though there have been lots of advancements in the field of education from traditional classroom learning to present online education, there are numerous hurdles in providing quality education across the world. The complications in furnishing skills, morals, values along with academic knowledge is changing as there are huge technological developments. Accessibility and feasibility of online education is also the important topic to think over. Difficulties in achieving the growth of the education field all over the world need to be discussed and hence Akanksha Charitable Trust Puttur has come up with Global Online Youth Education Summit (GOYES) 2021. The aim being, bringing together young enthusiasts from different backgrounds to analyze the various aspects of the present education system. Participants will be given chance to interact with experienced educationalists and hence can find new ideas to implement. Here is a great opportunity for the youth to engage themselves in the discussions of finding solutions to the various issues concerning SDG 4 i.e, “Quality Education”.
The event focuses on the “Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4 – Quality Education” adopted by United Nations for a peaceful and prosperous future.
The event includes:
- Sessions by eminent educationalists.
- Panel discussion.
- SDG hackathon (participants have to come up with solutions for the current problems in the education system).
Participants will be given a chance to interact with educationalists and can explore new possibilities for attaining quality in education.
- Wonderful opportunity for youth across the world to connect & collaborate with different people from varied backgrounds & cultures.
- Enriching Knowledge, wisdom & Consciousness about various ongoing educational aspects and encouraging the delegates to come up with spectacular solutions. Providing an opportunity to engage with leading educators of the world.
- Wonderful opportunity to participate and provide implementation ideas by participating in real-time online Hackathon.
- Enhancing confidence, Problem-solving ability, personality development to become a changemaker.
- Opportunity to engage with young like-minded friends from various parts of the world.
- Opportunity to interact with young change-makers of the globe and representatives of famous NGOs.
- All the delegates will be awarded participation certificates.
- One should hold English language proficiency.
- One should be 17-35 years old.
- Any foreign nationals can apply.
The location for the summit is online
For more information visit: GOYES