Deadline: August 31, 2021
Applications are open for the L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science Program – Maghreb 2021. The L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards aim to improve the position of women in science by recognizing outstanding women researchers who have contributed to scientific progress
This program identifies and rewards talented young women researchers in life and environmental sciences, material sciences, mathematics, computer and information sciences, engineering and technology. Since its creation, more than 50 endowments have been awarded to young women researchers for the quality of their research work.
For this 15th edition, 5 endowments will be awarded to encourage young female researchers currently in doctoral or post-doctoral studies to pursue a brilliant scientific career. The L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents For Women in Science program grants will be awarded by the L’Oréal Foundation and are part of a partnership with UNESCO.
- The awarded post-doctoral fellows will each receive an endowment of €10,000.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least the second year of a doctorate (female doctoral candidates);
- Applicants must be in post-doctoral studies and have defended their thesis before the call for applications (post-doctoral candidates);
- Applicants must be ready to carry out her research work in the following countries: MAroc Algeria Tunisia or Libya, in the fields of life and environmental sciences, matter, engineering, mathematics, computer and information sciences,
- Applicants must not have a permanent position before receiving the Award.
- Scientific excellence of the research work
- Quality of the application file
For more information visit: L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents.