Deadline: July 9, 2021
Applications are open for the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2021. Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation programme. The Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic.
There are no participation fees for the programme. The programme is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and our private partners.
Our ambition is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Through Orange Corners we provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation progamme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
- The programme will provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business.
- The programme will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training.
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services.
- Funding for prototype development & testing.
- Applicants must be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between 18-35 years old.
- Applicants must have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old.
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria.
The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
After the review process which will require interviews, successful applicants will be contacted via email.
Follow the process below to apply
- Online application; The application form becomes available on our website prior to the beginning of each six-month cycle. Fill in all required fields and submit via the online application form submit button. Please make sure to check your inbox regularly to see if you are one of the 50 selected semi-finalists.
- Bootcamp: The 50 semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a compulsory two-day-long bootcamp in which a jury decides who are best placed to join the incubation programme.
- Selection: Selection will be conducted according to the performance during the bootcamp. At the end of the bootcamp, 20 young entrepreneurs will be selected to participate for six months.
For more information visit: Orange Corners Nigeria